Aardwolf Mitre Clamp ideal for fitting and gluing mitered stone and panels
The Aardwolf Mitre Clamp is a jig used for fitting and gluing mitred panels with an angle of 90 degrees. It features a suction cup that firmly attaches the mitre clamp to the top of the slab. The clamp allows the worker to make fine adjustments for tight and exact seams.
- Mitre side-up slab with an angle of 90 degrees
- No flipping, protecting material from breakage
- No extra assistance required for keeping slabs
- Automatically squares the mitre
- Fine-tune, simple and efficient adjustments of mitre clamp
- Non-marking and non-sliding hold on material in tight places
- Suction cup for a trusty clamp on materials
- Aluminium construction with powder-coated finish
|Grip range||50 - 250||2 - 9.8|
This Item Ships from over seas! Delivery Times may be longer...