Aardwolf Work Shop Rack (1 x 96 in) - Bases and Rails can be sold as package
The Work Shop storage racks are ideal for distributors and shops that use a variety of slab sizes. As inventory is used, posts can be adjusted horizontally, thus eliminating unused portions of the rails, making space available for replacement slabs and bundles. Please review our storage rack selection and specifications to select the correct rack components.
- The rack heights are aligned for glass or stone dolly used for transporting
- Square tube posts are powder-coated and topped with white rubber post caps to prevent scratches to polished surfaces
- Rubber-topped rails protect the slab edges and finish on marble and granite
- Sold in a pair
- The maximum number of marble or granite slabs that can be safely stored per bay at a 4° lean depends on the type of post selected, the slab thickness and dimensions. Aardwolf has developed a simple calculator specifically to calculate the slab storage capacity
- Storage Capacity
- The maximum number of marble or granite slabs that can be safely stored per bay at a 4° lean depends on the type of post selected, the slab thickness and dimensions. Aardwolf has developed a simple calculator specifically for the users to calculate the slab storage capacity.
|Square tube post||2|
- To view the Slab Rack Storage Calculator click here : This tool will help you decide how many posts and what type of posts you may require.
- Warning: Do not use the Aardwolf Slab Rack Storage Calculator to calculate the storage capacity of competitors’ posts as they may use post with a different profile and steel of a lower yield strength.