Heavy Duty Masonry Cleaner is part of the line of Paver Armor Pro™ Cleaners. This maximum strength alkaline formula cleans, degreases, and prepares masonry surfaces for sealing or re-sealing in one step, helping to improve penetration and adhesion of sealers or coatings. Heavy Duty Masonry Cleaner is designed to prepare concrete and masonry surfaces for sealing after installation or to prepare for re-sealing after tough stain build-up. This concentrated, easy-to-use cleaner rinses off with water, is low odor, and non-flammable.
» Powerful alkaline formula cuts through stubborn grease
and built-up soil stains
» Cleans and prepares surface for sealing or re-sealing
» Perfect for restoration or cleaning jobs
» Renews pavers and masonry surfaces
Where To Use
Pavers, brick, exposed aggregate concrete, unpolished poured concrete slabs, and other masonry products typically found on vertical and horizontal surfaces such as sidewalks, patios, block walls, driveways, and pool decks. Do not use on colored concrete or acid-sensitive stones such as marble, limestone, and travertine.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in small inconspicuous area to determine required dilution and results. Avoid skin and eye contact with product. Wear protective eyewear, gloves, long sleeves, and long pants while handling concentrate. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying. Dilute concentrated cleaner with water according to the mixing chart below.
- Avoid applying cleaner to surfaces not intended to be treated. For applications near landscape, saturate the ground around plants, shrubs and grass with fresh water prior to application and cleanup. For added protection, cover all plants, shrubs and grass with a cover impermeable to water; promptly uncover once cleaning is complete.
- Pre-wet the area intended to be cleaned with fresh water, followed by applying the cleaner solution with a clean stiff scrub brush, deck brush, or other appropriate equipment; this cleaner is not intended for use in high-pressure sprayers. Once applied, scrub the wetted surface with a scrub brush or deck brush for a minimum of 4 minutes.
- A wet/dry vacuum is strongly recommended to remove the cleaner from the surface, followed by rinsing the area with clean water. If a wet/dry vacuum is not available, multiple rinses with several changes of clean water is suggested.
- After removal of cleaning solution from treated surface, thoroughly rinse all adjacent surfaces with clean water. Allow surface to dry.
- If additional cleaning is needed repeat steps 2 through 4.
- Rinse and clean all tools with fresh water.