Hardwood Prep Tool For Restoring Hardwood Floor
The Diamabrush™ Hardwood Prep Tool is the first step to rejuvenated hardwood floors! Designed to remove polyurethane and carpet adhesives from hardwood floors, effectively preparing the floor for refinishing. The Hardwood tool will effectively remove these coatings getting back to the bare wood, saving end-users time and money. This tool is designed for dry use only and fits your existing standard rotary floor machines.
The diamond cutting surface remains free of melted or gummed up coatings and retains its sharp cutting points throughout the life of the tool. Replace your conventional sandpaper methods which means no more wasted time or money changing caramelized sandpaper.
The Hardwood Prep Tool is designed with replaceable blades which enable users to order a replacement kit and easily change used or worn blades, thus minimizing downtime. Simply loosen two screws and replace.
- Ideal for the toughest removal jobs on hardwood floors.
- Will not gouge wood or leave heavy scratches on floor surfaces.
- Designed to fit a wide variety of rotary floor machines.
- Removes polyurethanes, varnishes and even hard to remove coatings such as carpet or tile glue residue.
- Low-profile design enables the tool to travel seamlessly over heat registers carved out in the floor.
Application: Carpet Glue Removal, Mastic Removal and Urethane Removal on Hardwood Floors.
Note: Clutch Plates and Risers are sold separately.