Oxy-Klenza Stone and Marble Tile Cleaner that removes general grime and stains from oil, grease, mold, and more
Oxy-Klenza™ is an odorless, powerful triple action, oxygen, alkaline and detergent boosted heavy duty cleaner for removal of general grime and stains caused by oil / grease, mold, leaf marks, food and beverages. Safe for all natural stone, tile, masonry, concrete, brick, grout, vinyl and raw /unfinished wood. Oxy-Klenza™ is 100% concentrate, environmentally responsible and safer to use than traditional heavy duty cleaners.
Oxy-Klenza™ is recommended for cleaning outdoor surfaces including patios, building facades, decks, cladding, garages, driveways, eating and entertaining areas.
Oxy-Klenza™ is safe for domestic and commercial cleaning of hard surfaces, including:
- all natural stone (including acid sensitive, calcite based stones such as marble and limestone)
- porcelain, ceramic and clay tile
- brick, masonry, concrete and grout
- vinyl and unfinished wood (with no stain, oil or other coatings)
- Triple action foaming cleaner - oxygen. alkaline and detergent booster. pH approx 11 for fresh product.
- Multi-use cleaner for heavy duty cleaning and removal of stains from oil, mold, food and beverage and leaf marks
- Can be used to make poultices for removing heavy, old, dried-in stains
- 100% powder concentrate - use a single 2.2lb / 1kg bottle for heavy-duty cleaning of up to 500 sq ft / 50 sq m
How to Use
How to use:
- TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA BEFORE FULL APPLICATION.
- If satisfied with test results first sweep or vacuum all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
- Apply when surface temperature is between 40 to 95°F (5 to 35°C).
- Thoroughly wet the surface.
- Stir in 1/3 of a bottle of Oxy-Klenza™ into a open plastic bucket containing approximately 2 gallons / 8 litres of clean, warm water until it dissolves. Note: do not enclose mixed solution as container may rapidly expand and rupture and cause injury.
- Apply solution generously to surface and leave for 3 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on surface (clean large areas in sections). Gently scrub with white nylon scrub pad or brush.
- Repeat application if required.
- Rinse surface thoroughly with clean water.
- One 2.2 lb / 1 kg bottle of Oxy-Klenza™ cleans up to 500 sq feet / 50 sq metres.
- Oxy-Klenza™ can be mixed into a paste with a little water and used to create a poultice to hold the cleaning agent in prolonged contact with the affected area to draw out and remove deep stains from countertops. Refer to the Poultice Cleaning Method guide for details.
- Oxy-Klenza™ can be used to clean artificial turf.
- Oxy-Klenza™ qualifies for LEED 2009 IEQ Credit 3.3: Green Cleaning - Purchase of Sub-stainable Cleaning Products and Materials 1 Point.
- To deodorize your sink and tub drains, and keep lingering odors from resurfacing, pour a 1/2 cup of Oxy-Klenza™ down the drain while running warm tap water.
- To keep your toilet sparkling clean. Sprinkle toilet with 1 cup Oxy-Klenza™. Let sit for 30 minutes. Scrub with bowl brush. Flush toilet.