SLURRY FOX SFP 3L is the mobile solution for your day to recycling slurry caused by cutting or grinding concrete
The mobile solution for your day to day operation
- Portability:The Slurryfox SFP 3L is designed for sawing and drilling contractors who require portability on the jobsite for water recycling and reuse.
- One-Man operation: The filter press incorporates many of the same components as the Slurryfox SFP 8L but is built so that it can be handled by one person.
- 360° closed-loop concept: The SFP 3L is the ideal solution for slurry water processing at the source, or on the truck, utilizing the “360°“ closed-loop concept for water recycling.
- Powered by a single-phase air compressor, the new SFP 3L is the most efficient solution for concrete slurry processing. Separation of solids and water allows for compliant disposal.
- Consisting of three elements – container, chamber filter press and control unit – the SFP 3L is the most compact, mobile, simple to operate and efficient filter press on the market.
- The new patented airbladder technology allows for a lightweight and compact design of the SFP 3L – weighs just 79 kg (174 lbs) for easy transport.
Recommended Air Compressor
GV22-11 or (Ingersoll Rand P1.5IU-A9)
Single Phase 230 V, 2,2 kW (115 V- 1,5 kW)
340 l/min (89 gal/min)
|Airpressure||8 bar (116 psi)|
2 cylinder – 1.450 rpm