The Husky Gantry Bridge Saw by Rye Corp
Package Deal: Add a 6-pack of 16" XL Supreme Quartzite Blades for only $1,500 more!
The Husky Bridge Saw or Granite Bridge Saw is used to cut slabs of granite, marble, and all kind of stone slabs. The stone slabs are loaded on the to the bridge saw table to be prepared for cutting. The bridge saw stops at several points, comes with a 20 horse power motor, and is trusted throughout the stone fabrication industry.
The Husky Bridge Saw by Rye Corp combines simplicity and functionality to create a bridge saw that stands up to even the toughest jobs. Dimensioning granite for counter tops and architectural cutting of stone can be done with this simply designed, durable bridge saw.
Rye Corp specializes in using common, easy to find parts for quick repairs in the event of an unlikely equipment breakdown.
Stone Bridge Saw For Cutting Granite and Marble Slabs
Features of the Husky Bridge Saw:
- Wireless Remote
- Digital Read Out
- 3 Axis Direct Drive AC Inverter Duty Motors
- Alignment Laser
- Amp Gauge for proper cutting speed
- Rotating Tilt Table with 0, 45, 90, and 135 degree stops and innovative variable degree table locking system.
The 20HP direct drive motor can handle up to an 18” blade. An easy blade tilt system allows for 45 degree miter cuts as well.
The Husky’s controls are easy to use and you can operate the saw using the control panel and the wireless remote at the same time.
Options include 8” touch pad for programming dimensional cuts.
Please Note: Shipping and setup charges are additional to the price displayed.
Husky Gantry Bridge Saw Specifications:
- Scope of Work : Dimensioning stone slabs for counter top work. The length of cut is 11’,4”.
- Structure : Precision machined rail and bridge. Overall dimensions are 15’ wide, 13’ deep, 9’ tall.
- Saw Feed : Saddle travels on 12 flanged rollers. Powered variable speed direct drive movement.
- Gantry Movement : Powered on V groove roller with inverter duty 1hp motor
- Vertical Movement : 16” movement. With adjustable limit switches.
- Main Motor Spindle : 20 HP, 220v, 3 phase direct drive VEM motor, 18” diameter blade capacity. Miter cut capability. Water solenoid automatically turns the water on and off with the spindle motor.
- Operator Controls : Convenient control panel with amperage gauge and digital readout. Wireless operation remote control with 2 speed 3 axis control, saw motor stop/start, fwd cut maintain
- Turntable : Heavy duty 6’ x 10’ rotating turntable with hydraulic tilting and positive stops set at 0, 45, 90, and 135 degrees. Variable locking positions.
- Laser Light : High intensity laser to align material to blade path included.
- Weight of Machine : Approximately 10,000 lbs.
- Installation : Available with an additional fee.
- Delivery : 3 - 4 weeks from date of deposit.
- Warranty : 12 months on mechanical parts 6 months on electrical. Warranty starts from the date of delivery. Warranty is for part replacement only, labor and travel expenses are not included.
- Additional Options : 8 inch touch screen with programmable movement
Customer Requirements for Purchase
- Forklift (10,000 lb) and crew as necessary to off load, position, and set the machine.
- Level 6” thick concrete floor adequate to accept the machine. No more than a 3” slope over 20’.
- All local and regional permits and inspection fees.
- Fused disconnect 208-230 v, 3 phase, 60 amp circuit. Electrician to connect the service to the machine. Recommend 8/4 SO cord.
- Clear water 5 gpm with proper drainage.