Jack Saw Bridge Saw, Marble Cutting Machine by Diamond Tool Store
The Jack Saw is a quality bridge saw used for cutting stone, marble, granite, natural stone, engineered, and other types of slabs. The marble cutting machine has many amazing features. The stone bridge saw is made to order and can be customized.
Features of the Jack Saw Bridge Saw:
- Computerized Self-Cutting Digital Input
- Super Heavy duty cast iron bridge
- Powerful Main motor: 24.8 HP
- Maximum to 24" blad
- Really Heavy Duty steel leg
- 45 degree mitre cutting (heavy duty type make sure the stability and durability)
- equipped with wirless controller, The size of controller is small, easy to carring.
- High precise magnescale
- linear guide rail
- Table Rotate 360 degrees, lock at every 45 degree at any degree, all function can be controlled by wireless controller.
- Cutting head can be control by cross command switch, touch screen interface
- Inches operation system
- the electrical elements all used imported brand, Mitsubishi from Japan, Siemens from German.
- Bearing is NSK from Japan
- Hydraulic system is Ashun from Taiwan
- One Year warranty
Max Cutting depth
|Table Tilting Degree||Table Rotating
|Main motor Power||Overall Dimensions
|14" to 24"||10'-5" x 6'-6"||9"||0-85 n||360/ any degree||24.8 Hp||19'-6" x 15'-7" x 10'-5"||13230lbs|