Ultimate Blade for Marble
Alpha Libero Marble Blade is designed for cutting marble, sandstone, limestone, travertines, soapstones, and alabaster. All without the chipping and cracking commonly associated with the dry cutting process.
The advanced electroplated bond outperforms any other blade when cutting softer grades of natural stone. When used on angle grinders and wet stone cutters, Alpha Libero is aggressive and easy to use, which reduces finishing time and saves you raw material. Marble fabricators will find Alpha Libero ideal for the intricacy of fabrication work.
Tile installers will find Alpha Libero easy to use on softer marble and travertine tiles. General contractors and sculptors will find Alpha Libero is great to use for difficult cuts. Whether you use this blade in the shop or in the field, it brings you the quality and long life you expect from a premium blade and the convenience of accurate and precise cutting performance on softer types of natural stone.
Chip-Free Cutting Even on Toughest Marble; Fits Most Popular High-speed Angle Grinders and Stone Cutters
- DL04A+ : 4" diameter: .08mm thick: 14,500 max rpm: 20mm, 5/8" arbor
- DL05A+ : 4.5" diameter: .08mm thick: 13,200 max rpm: 7/8", 20mm arbor
- DL05S : 5" diameter: 1mm thick: 12,200 max rpm: 7/8" arbor
- DL06A+ : 6" diameter: 1.2mm thick: 10,100 max rpm: 7/8", 5/8" diamond arbor
- DL07A+ : 7" diameter: 1.4mm thick: 8,400 max rpm: 5/8", diamond arbor
**Orders from California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, Massachusetts, New York and Washington will be charged with sales tax.