LOW-PROFILE MANUAL ROTATOR / TILTER 1100 (DC) WITH INTELLI-GRIP™ TECHNOLOGY
Employing state-of-the-art technology,
Intelli-Grip™ automatically monitors
vacuum and power systems to:
- Maximize productivity
- Help reduce human error
- Simplify maintenance and repairs
- Protect employees and property from harm
Maximum Load Capacity
- 1100 lbs [500 kg]
- Automatic self-testing ensures lifter is ready for use, every lift.
- Color display provides critically relevant information at a glance.
- Anticipates threats and alerts operator beforehand with clearly visible and audible warnings.
- Continuously monitors battery and prevents lifter from attaching to loads if energy is hazardously low.
- Multiple alarm levels plainly identify the severity of hazards.
- Manual rotation, 180° edgewise, with automatic latching every 30°
- Assisted manual tilt, 90° between upright and flat, with automatic latching in upright position
Standard Operating Power
- 12 volts DC, 5 amps
Weight of Lifter
- 214 lbs [97 kg]
- 8" [20 cm] (does not include load)
Number / Size of Vacuum Pads
- 8 / 11" [28 cm] diameter, lipped pads
Standard Pad Spread
- Minimum Width: 17" [43 cm]
- Maximum Width: 52¾" [134 cm]
- Minimum Length: 44½" [113 cm]
- Maximum Length: 102" [259 cm]
- Intelli-Grip™ technology
- Dual vacuum system
- Adjustable-position lift spool
- High-capacity battery and charger
- Battery energy gauge
- Low vacuum strobe light
- Low vacuum/power loss warning buzzer with back-up battery
- Green lift light
- Vacuum gauges
- Vacuum line filters
- Vacuum reserve tanks
- Spring-mounted vacuum pads
- (Re)movable pad mounts
- Pad extension arms
- Blow-off for quick release
- Two-action, push-button release
Dual Vacuum System
- Features two completely independent vacuum circuits.
- Provides vacuum system redundancy.
- Limits possibility of a catastrophic failure.
- Reduces chance of harm to personnel or equipment.