Masonry Drill-Core Drill
Core drill rigs are designed to work with heavy-duty core drills. These column and base assemblies feature wheels for easy movement. They can be bolted to a wall or floor or be used with optional vacuum system for added versatility. Smaller bases excel in confined drilling areas while angled bases are used anywhere angled drilling is required.
- Lightweight drill rig for confined drilling areas and smaller applications
- Aluminum column
- Adjustable angle base capable of 45 degrees
- Left- or right-hand operation
- Can be used with optional vacuum pump (CDMVP) or bolt down
- Recommended drill for this stand: DM15A9C