Ogee Bullnose Router Bits for creating granite edges
Dia Plus Ogee Bullnose is a router bit used to create granite edges. The router bit is not only good for granite edging but can be used on marble, natural stone, and engineered stone. This Granite Bullnose and other granite edge profiles are available in different positions and sizes.
Dia-Plus Ogee Bullnose Features:
- Metal bond bits are for use on marble, granite, and all types of stone.
- Do not leave swirl marks
- Priced competitively
- Superior performance and durability
- Comes with a guide bearing (which eliminates the need for templates)
- Use with Master, Sector, Oma, Flex, and other standard routers
- (ADAPTER MAY BE NEEDED FOR SPECIFIC TYPES OF ROUTER)
Pos . 1
If you are looking for a custom bit with a specific grit/size/attachment not listed on the website, please call 1-800-342-3876 to speak with one of our diamond tool specialists.
Made in Korea
Please note that items eligible for FREE GROUND SHIPPING are only available for those in the Continental U.S. This excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For expedited shipping services, please contact us at 1-800-342-3876.