Spartacote Grip is a traction additive used to make the coating into a non slip or anti slip floor
SPARTACOTE GRIP™ is a full line of traction additive materials for use within SPARTACOTE coating systems. The material is sifted from a high-strength pulverized resin, making it extremely lightweight. A viable alternative to heavier aluminum aggregates, SPARTACOTE GRIP™ can be dispersed and suspended evenly directly into coatings or broadcast depending on the application. While the material is commonly used to improve traction coefficients, it also helps to dramatically increase the durability and abrasion resistance properties of finished floor coating systems.
For more information regarding specific systems or to discuss your next project, please contact us today.
Features and Benefits
- Reduced Weight: Suspends evenly into top-coats
- Improved Durability
- Preserved Finish & Clarity
- Improves Flooring System Traction Coefficients
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to a Wide Range of Industrial Chemicals
- Available in a 40, 60 and 100-mesh size
- Solid Color Concrete Coatings
- Clear coatings over decorative concrete
- Heavy-traffic environments
- Retail facilities
- Animal Facilities
- and much more…