Aardwolf Horizontal Slab Lifters
- For horizontal lifting of concrete and natural stone
- Slide the grips to the width of block to be picked up, and set it down on to the block.
- These horizontal lifters incorporate a latch that automatically releases the lifter from the load once the load has been fully lowered to the ground.
- Could also be configured to grab objects from inside-out.
- Jaw adjustment's easily adjustable opening width.
- A large grip range make them suitable for wide range of lifting applications.
|Model||Grip Range||W.L.L||Net Weight|
|Horizontal Lifter AHL-1000||0-1070 mm/0-42.1 in||2000 kg/4409 lb||105 kg/231 lb|
|Horizontal Lifter AHL-1500||0-1500 mm/0-59.1 in||2000 kg/4409 lb||110 kg/243 lb|
|Horizontal Lifter AHL-2000||0-2000 mm/0-78.1 in||1500 kg/3307 lb||122 kg/269 lb|