Stonetech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer
STONETECH® Heavy Duty Grout Sealer is designed for cement based grout and protects against oil and water-based stains. Grout Sealer is a sealer designed for the protection of all sanded and non-sanded grout joints. The tile and grout sealer is one of the best grout sealers on the market.
Stonetech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer Features + Benefits
- Heavy duty protection against most stains
- Protects against grout & makes cleaning easier
- Water-based low-solids coating
- Interior & exterior
Where to Use Stonetech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer
Grout for ceramic & porcelain tile.
Stonetech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer Directions
Note: Directions may vary depending on the size of Stonetech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer you purchase. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
1. Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Liberally apply using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, narrow roller or natural hairbrush, focusing on the grout joints.
3. Allow sealer to completely penetrate into the grout, 5-15 minutes.
4. Liberally apply a second coat following steps 3-4.
5. Wipe up all sealer from the surface of the tile. Use a clean, dry, lint-free, cotton towel or mop to remove excess sealer.
6. If sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon pad to loosen residue and follow with a clean, white absorbent towel to remove.
7. A full cure is achieved after 24-48 hours; foot traffic may begin in 4 hours. Cover with red rosin paper, if foot traffic must resume before the recommended time periods have passed.
8. Clean equipment with water.
Stonetech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer is Available in a Variety of Sizes
- 24 oz Spray Bottle
- 5 Gallon
Expected Wear: 3-5 years on interior surfaces & 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
Per SCAQMD, Rule 1113 regulation for Low-Solids Coatings, VOC = 10 g/L
**Please note that Air shipping will not be availabe with this item.