Stone Sealer for Sealing and Protecting Limestone, Granite, Marble, Slate, and More
Features + Benefits of Stone Sealer:
- Advanced penetrating microbond protection
- Heavy duty protection against all stains
- Makes cleaning stone easier
- Preserves natural look
- Water-based low-solids coating
- Interior & exterior
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, terrazzo, travertine & sandstone.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
1. Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces one hour after standing water has been removed.
3. Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, roller or brush.
4. Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15-30 minutes. During this time, distribute excess over entire area to insure even penetration. Wipe entire surface thoroughly with clean dry towel.
5. A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces and should be applied 30-40 minutes after initial application as directed in steps 3-4.
6. A minimum of 15 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with a clean dry towel to remove any excess sealer. If needed, dampen white nylon pad with sealer to remove residue and dry again thoroughly with clean dry towel.
7. A full cure is achieved after 24-72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6-8 hours. Cover with red rosin paper, if foot traffic must resume before the recommended time periods have passed.
8. Clean equipment with water.
Available Sizes (and Coverage)
- Quart: 50-400 sq. ft.
- Gallon: 200-1,000 sq. ft.
- 5 gallons
Expected Wear: 3-5 years on interior surfaces & 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
**Please note that Air shipping will not be availabe with this item.