A water-based, easy-to-use countertop sealer that offers heavy duty protection against most water and oil-based stains.
Features and Benefits of Countertop Sealer
- Advanced protection against oil- and water-based stains
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Great for backsplashes and shower walls
- Water-based formula
Where to Use
marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, flagstone, saltillo and sandstone.
- Product #: D14924348
- Packaging Sizes: 24 oz Sprayer
- Part of System: StoneTech®
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean and free of waxes and coatings. Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces 1 hour after standing water is removed. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry to the touch. Keep children and pets away from area until surface is dry.
1. Mask off and protect any surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Liberally apply an even coat on surface being treated.
3. Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15–30 minutes while spreading sealer over surface to ensure even penetration.Remove excess sealer by wiping entire surface thoroughly with clean dry towels.
4. Apply second coat as needed for porous,absorbent surfaces 30–40 minutes after first coat, following directions in steps 2–3.
5. 15–30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean, dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove any residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, wait 2–3 minutes, and then rub lightly with a white nylon pad. Wipe again thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
6. A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours.Surface may be used in 6–8 hours.
7. Clean tools used during application with water.