StoneTech Salt Water Resistant Sealer for protecting concrete, stone, and other outdoor areas from the damage caused by the ocean
StoneTech Salt Water Resistant Sealer is a high-performance professional grade sealant for concrete, stone, and masonry surfaces that protects against the harmful corrosion that can occur with salt water exposure. Perfect for surfaces that are near salt water pools (like ocean-side concrete). StoneTech Salt Water Resistant Sealer protects against water-based stains, preserves the natural beauty of stone-work, and is very easy to use.
For porous tiles, natural stones, concrete pavers, terracotta, and grout, StoneTech's salt water resistant stone sealer is a perfect solution. However, if used on natural concrete, a slight darkening or enhancement of the surface may occur. Not sure if StoneTech Salt Water Resistant Sealer is right for you? Contact one of our stone sealant experts!
Features & Benefits
- High performance protection against salt water damage and de-icing salts
- Weather and UV-resistant
- Water-based formula
- Exterior Use
- Porous Tile
- Natural Stone
- Concrete Pavers
- Porous Substrates
- Product #: D1422XXXX
- Packaging Sizes: Gallon, 5 Gallon, 55 Gallon
- Part of System: StoneTech®
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings. Surface temperature should be between 35°F and 90°F. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
1. Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Liberally apply an even coat with a bristle paint brush or paint roller.
3. Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15–20 minutes. During this time, distribute excess sealer over entire area to ensure even penetration. Do not allow sealer to pool on the surface.
4. Thoroughly wipe the entire surface with a clean dry cloth to completely remove all excess sealer from the surface. DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS SEALER TO DRY ON THE SURFACE.
5. The sealer should be fully cured prior to water contacting the surface. Full cure is achieved in 72 hours. If there is a possibility of rain within the 72 hour cure time, cover surface so it remains dry.
6. Clean tools used during application with water.
7. If resistance to oily stains is also desired, apply DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional BulletProof® Sealer after Salt Water Resistant Sealer has fully cured.