This Wood's Powr-Grip Stowaway Tilt Table Goes from a Full-Size Cutting Table to an easy to use Tilt Table.
A GREAT TIME SAVER ON THE JOBSITE
- Full-size work table folds to a compact profile for convenient storage when not in use.
- Removable nylon load rollers enable end-loading of glass and other delicate materials in the upright position.
- Rolls easily from one work station to another on large, rubber-coated casters with foot-operated brakes, to keep the table from wandering.
- A unique tilt mechanism enables nearly effortless tilting of materials between flat and upright positions.
- Rugged, long-lasting felt surface reduces vacuum stick and prevents damage to glass or other delicate materials.
- High-strength construction gives durability without excess weight, while crossed leg design ensures a rigid and stable work surface.
- When folded, the table stows against a wall, rolls along narrow aisles, slips through doorways, and fits on freight elevators.
- One worker can easily tilt and transfer loads, improving efficiency and reducing production costs.
Complete Stowaway Tilt Table (STT1), including:
- Stowaway Tilt Table Base Kit (STT - see below)
- Stowaway Tilt Table Top (STTTF) (assembled*)
*Table Top Felt Kit (STTFK) is also available for export customers or anyone who prefers to reduce costs by building a top.
Stowaway Tilt Table Base Kit (STT):
- Sold separately to reduce costs for export shipping or applications requiring custom table tops.Note: assembly required.
Maximum Load Capacity:
- 500 lbs [225 kg]
- Complete Stowaway Tilt Table: 414 lbs [188 kg]
- Stowaway Tilt Table Base Kit: 334 lbs [152 kg]
- Manual tilt, 80° between flat and upright, with latching in both positions
- Table top: 69-1/4" x 96" [1759 mm x 2438 mm]
- Table height: 35-1/2" [902 mm]
- Folded width: 27" [686 mm] (including load support rollers)
- Folded height: 83" [2108 mm]