Weha Safety Yellow Granite and Stone A Frame Storage Rack Set with Crossbar. 24,000 lb (12,000 lb per side)
Weha Safety Yellow Granite and Stone A Frame Storage Rack Set with Crossbar are made to support granite, marble, engineered stone, quartz, quartzite, and all other sheet materials.
The Weha Granite and Quartz A Frame Storage Slab Rack will hold up to 12,000 lbs per side.
The Weha A Frame Storage Slab Rack is painted safety yellow for high visibility for easy loading and unloading, as well as customer walk through.
The Weha A Frame Storage Slab Rack has a wide 4 1/4" inside diameter C channel on the bottom so that a piece of 2 x 4 can be put into the channel if preferred.
The Weha safety yellow A frame storage rack is made to hold full bundles of both 2cm and 3cm materials on both sides of the A frame.
The top spread of the A frame storage rack is 6 5/8" wide. This allows storage of full height slabs up to at least 85" on both sides at the same time without the slabs touching.
The Weha A Frame Storage Slab Rack comes as a set of 2 plus cross bar and all hardware.
Weha Safety Yellow A Frame Storage Rack Specifications:
Crossbar spread after mounted to A Frames: 60"
Total length of base: 60"
Total height: 59 1/2"
Spread at top of A frame: 6 5/8"
Total height of slab storage: 87"
Maximum storage length per side: 20 1/2"
Inside width of storage A Frame base: 4 1/4" with 1" side ledges
Ships knocked down for lower freight cost
Safety Tips for the Weha A Frame Storage Slab Racks:
1) The Slabs should be positioned completely against the A Frame Slab Storage Rack from the base all the way to the top of the A frame. This will prevent excessive load force on top of the A frame and allow even weight distribution across the slab and the Slab Storage Rack
2) The number of slabs should be as equal as possible on both sides of the Slab Storage Rack. If you have 7 slabs on 1 side of the Storage A frame Rack, you should have between 4-10 on the other side, allowing no more than a 3 slab difference.
3) Keep in mind that what is being equalized is weight distribution. If you are storing 7 slabs of 3cm Granite on one side, and you are wanting to store 2cm marble on the other side, calculate your weight distribution. Perhaps this will lead to needing 10 or more 2cm marble on the other side. It is always best to store 2cm with 2cm and 3cm with 3cm of the same materials on the slab storage racks when it is possible.
4) When loading the Weha A Frame Storage Slab Racks the stone should be centered from front to back on the A frames
5) ALWAYS place the Weha A Frame Storage Slab Racks on a flat level hard surface. Any slope will change the degree angle of the A frame storage racks and change the load capacity. This could lead to calculation errors and load shifts leading to failure of the A frames.