Transporting Granite A Frame for moving granite slabs and sheet materials
It is ideal for transporting and storing material within the factory or transporting material to building sites. Rubber is provided on frame surfaces for maximum protection. Heavy-duty wheels allow easy manoeuvering of your fully loaded cart in the workshop and on the construction site. Fits inside a standard pick-up truck. Frames can be safely placed on your truck with a forklift or crane.
- Sturdy structure, designed to eliminate any risk of the slab tipping over
- Slabs are placed on special rubber profiles and secured with 6 adjustable locking bars
- Six locking bars per frame mounted in slotted holes on the bottom
- Frame features 2 hooking points to be picked up by an overhead crane
- Built-in brackets on all underneath sides for forklift transport
- Powder-coat paint finish
- Option: Frames can be hot galvanized finished upon request.
|Width of each side||361||14.2|
|Working load limit||1000||2204