Carry Clamp for stone, drywall, and panels
The Stone Panel Carrier with Cable is designed for lifting, carrying and moving sheets from building materials that are large, unwieldy and heavy, such as panels of glass, granite, marble, plywood, particle board etc.
This device significantly reduces stress and the potential injuries to the fingers, wrists and back. It also reduces physical fatigue. The Stone Panel Carrier with Cable works by clamping onto the edge of panels, creating a sturdy temporary handle for the workers who are carrying them. It allows tradespeople to lift and move panels with a straight back, thereby avoiding back injuries.
- Finger trigger jaw opening and load release mechanism
- Constructed of sturdy lightweight aluminium
- Jaws are continuously self-adjusting
- High-friction vulcanised rubber gripping pads mounted on both plates protect the surfaces of the materials from being damaged or marred
- Moulded rubber hand grips
- Locks onto panels automatically
- Vice-like grip on panels
|Grip range||0 - 52||0 - 2'' 2''|
|Working load limit||150||331|
|Packaging dimension||315x165x110||12.4 x 6.5 x 4.4|