Achilli AMS 130 Bench Tile Saw - Cutting length up to 52" for Granite, Marble, Engineered Stone, Travertine, Limestone, Ceramic, Porcelain, Glass
The AMS 130 portable stone saw is a compact and sturdy stone cutting machine that has a sliding head. Stone cutters and installers can use this machine as a wet stone saw. Additionally, the AMS 130 works as a tile saw. Professionals can rely on the quality of this saw and its accuracy is also guaranteed. The features of this stone & tile saw are as follows:
- Head Motion – Stone professionals can make cuts up to 51″ with this saw’s useful cut length.
- Depth Adjustment – Operators are able to adjust the cutting depth manually by means of the “plunge” cutting mechanism.
- Worktable – Customers can choose galvanized steel rail worktable with rail width of 21″ or 26″.
- Tilting Bridge – Tile and stone pros can make cuts from 90° to 45° because of the bridge tilt feature on this saw.
- Water Tank – This wet saw has a built in recycling pump in the water tank.
- Portability – Tile and stone installers can fold the legs up on this saw, so it is great for on site installers or tilers needing a portable saw for cutting stone.
- Extension Table – Customers can optionally include extension table(s) to allow for additional support.
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10", 12", 14 "|
|Blade Bore Size||1"|
|Motor Power||2kW = 2.7HP 1-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||1-Phase 230V-50/60Hz|