Archon 8" Blade for Marble
Diamond Blade for Blue Rippper Junior Rail Saw Manufactured for Marble
- Arrayed diamond pattern on segments of the blade allows for faster and smoother cuts,extending the life 30% longer than traditional blades
- The ideal blade for use on marble applications
- Specifically designed for use on the Blue Ripper Rail Saw
Traditionally, fast cutting diamond and long lasting were never features of the same blade. NOW, Diaplus introduces a blade that will do both! The ARRAY pattern marble blade allows for both, fast cutting speed and long life.
This diamond blade is for Blue Ripper Junior Rail Saw from Omega Diamond. The 8 inch diamond blade is made with an array pattern of diamonds to optimize cutting performance. The granite blade is long lasting and easily cuts granite and other hard stones. The blade can be used on a Blue Ripper or any other type of rail saw.
Traditionally, fast-cutting diamond blades did not have a long life-span, and long-lasting blades did not cut fast.
Long life and fast cutting speed were incompatible. Now, both fast cutting speed and long life exist in the same diamond blade - the Arrayed Pattern Diamond Blade.
- Diamonds specifically pattern-arrayed in each segment
- No more random diamond placement in blade segments
- 30% longer blade-life than traditional blades
- Uniform diamond exposure to the stone surface over entire segment life
- No uneven segment deterioration or premature diamond loss
- Smoother cut with virtually no chipping
- Standard segment height of 10mm
What makes these blades different?
In traditional diamond blades, the diamonds are randomly placed within each segment's bonding agent. As a result, the diamonds are exposed to the stone in an unbalanced, random way. This results in uneven segment deterioration, premature diamond loss, and blades that wear out relatively rapidly.
With the new Arrayed Pattern Diamond Blade, the diamonds are arrayed in a specific pattern in each segment. This groundbreaking technology allows for uniform diamond exposure to the stone surface. The perfectly balanced cutting action provides a fast, smooth cut; and because the patterned diamonds are exposed to the stone at the same consistent rate as all the other diamonds in each segment, the blade life is greatly extended - 30% longer blade-life than traditional blades. There is no uneven segment deterioration or premature diamond loss.
For a long-lasting, smooth, fast-cutting diamond blade the Arrayed Pattern Diamond Blade has no equal!