Diamabrush Mastic Coating Removal Tool designed for stubborn coatings
The Diamabrush™ Coating Removal Tool is designed to remove stubborn coatings from concrete such as coating, carpet or tile adhesive, thin-set and thin mil coatings like urethane or paint. No need to waste time and money on heavy grinding equipment or harmful chemicals. This diverse tool, which mounts to any standard floor buffer or auto scrubber, uses diamond coated blades to grind tough coatings away! The Coating Removal Tool is designed with replaceable blades, which enable users to order a replacement kit and easily change used or worn blades minimizing downtime. Simply loosen two screws and replace.
User safety is greatly enhanced since dangerous and volatile chemicals are not required. Simply apply water to eliminate dust and to flush debris away. Safely prepare concrete floor for resurfacing quickly and efficiently with the Diamabrush Coating Removal Tool.
- 10 times faster than manually scraping
- Limited surface contact during use
- Rigid, exposed diamond cutting surface creates a level floor with normal use
- No need for heavy, expensive and hard-to-use grinding equipment that often requires 480 3-phase power
- Designed to fit a wide variety rotary floor machines
- Features replaceable diamond blades
*Recommended for use on single disc swing machines.
**Clutch Plates and Risers are sold separately.
CCW = Counter Clock Wise
CW = Clock Wise
Please call us to order replacement blades
Replacement blades available in 5 pack , 6 pack, 8 pack and 10 pack.