Diamond Hand Pads for polishing glass, concrete, and stone
Alpha® Diamond Hand Pads are used to perform convenient, on-site polishing, on materials such as glass, ceramics, marble, granite, concrete, terrazzo and quartz surfaces. This system is available in two bond types to provide the best possible finish. Electroplated Grits: This type of pad uses nickel plating technology to hold each individual diamond in place and is available in 60, 150, 300 and 500 grits. Resin Grits: This type has a finer diamond grit than electroplated pads. The resin bond is coated on a special backing material and is available in 1000, 2000 and 3000 grits best suited for honing to polishing.
- Convenient, On-Site Polishing, On Materials
- Use On Glass, Ceramics, Marble, Granite, Concrete, Terrazzo and Quartz Surfaces
- Two Bond Types To Provide The Best Possible Finish
- Available in Electroplated and Resin Grits
- Grits Range From #60 to #3000
|DHPKIT||Set of All 7||101.84|