Paver Sealer for providing deeper color enhancement and superior stain protection! Great for driveways and patios
PAVER-FINISHA™ is the replacement for traditional acrylic, epoxy and urethane coatings. The advanced sealing technology provides deeper color enhancement and superior stain protection for highly porous pavers.
Paver-Finisha™ is suitable for highly porous surfaces, including concrete pavers, masonry and grout. Use indoors/outdoors on floors, driveways, garages, paths, patios, car parks, pool decks, walls, facades, entertaining areas.
Benefits of Paver Sealer:
- Premium color enrichment and protection against staining and efflorescence
- Not a topical coating - Used in place of traditional acrylic, urethane and epoxy coatings - no cracking and peeling
- Strengthens polymeric sand and makes it water repellent
- More than 96% reduction in 24 hour water uptake
- UV stable - lasts up to 10 years, then recoat - no stripping required
Typical total application rate for dry pressed concrete pavers is one gallon per 160 to 240 sq.ft. (3.8 L per 16 to 24 sq.m.), depending on surface texture and porosity. Typical total application rate for wet cast concrete pavers is up to one gallon per 320 sq.ft. (3.8 L per 32 sq.m.).
1 Gallon (3.79 mL), 5 Gallons (18.9L).