Marble Supreme | Polishing Paste for Marble Restoration
Marble Supreme is a marble polishing paste or compound used for polishing marble. The marble polishing paste can be used countertops and floors. Marble Supreme is known by many marble restoration companies as the best marble polishing paste on the market.
- Ready mixed polishing paste for polishing marble, travertine, limestone, and terrazzo, that has been diamond cut to 400 or 800 grit.
- Can be used to restore worn marble , travertine, limestone, or terrazzo, and also helps to provide initial water/stain resistance.
- Easy to use. Requires very simple instructions to produce beautifully polished stone with great depth.
- Produces a deeper, clearer polish, 15 to 20 percent faster than competitive products tested.
Directions For Use
- Ensure that area to be polished is free of all topical coatings and soiling. Protect all surrounding surfaces with Tape & Drape. Select an area of approximately 40 sq feet for the polishing process. Lightly wet the floor with clean water and place 1 scoop (1/4 cup) of Marble Supreme in the center of the area to be worked. Utilizing a red pad or natural hair, work the Marble Supreme Polishing Compound over the area with 175 to 300 rpm floor machine. The consistency of the slurry should be fluid enough to achieve even coverage. If the slurry becomes too dry, add water as needed. After making several side to side passes, squeegee back the slurry to determine that a consistent level of polish is achieved. Once the section is properly polished, wet vacuum the slurry, rinse with clear water, and wet vacuum again. Complete large area in checkerboard fashion, overlapping sections to blend. If the desired result is not obtained, a second applicated may give desired result.
Approximately 250 sq feet per pound
Made in USA