HP Standard Floor Machine for grinding and polishing floors
Realize maximum power with the twin capacitor AC motors and Hawk's ruggedly reliable floor machine design! Machine operators will appreciate the solid performance of the extremely well-built floor machines that deliver on every job they tackle. The consistently unsurpassed performance of these floor machines makes them the top choice for floor cleaning challenges.
- Twin and triple idler planetary steel helical-cut gear drives
- Heavy-duty cord with molded plug for long-lasting value
- All steel construction for superior strength and longevity
- UL / CUL-Approved for safe performance
- Private label and/or custom colors available at no extra cost with customer-supplied labels
• 1.5 HP, 180 frame, TEFC dual capacitor AC motor
• 115-230V, 60 Hz power. 50 ft. (12-3) 2-piece SJTOW cord.
• Triple-planetary XHD 11:1 helical-cut industrial gears, case
hardened w/ steel coupler. Drives brushes/pads at 165 RPM.
• All steel construction with welded, powder-coated frame
• One piece chrome, heavy-duty steel handle
• Ergonomic upper handle lock handle is 3” wider for leverage
• Steel brush covers with full wraparound bumper
• Dual steel operating triggers. Thumb operated safety switch.
• Negative pressure on/off switch.
• 1” x 5” non-marking ball bearing wheels
• Includes premium pad driver, 4.5 gal. solution tank,
• Quiet 66 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard. UL/CUL listed