HTC 270 Edge Grinder for grinding and polishing the edges of the floor
The most advanced edge grinder for professional users
Switching to an HTC 270 EG means that the time spent on edge grinding can be seriously reduced for any contractor. We are confident to say that the HTC 270 EG is the world first true professional edge grinder.
The core focus in HTC’s product development has always been ergonomics, economy and ecology and HTC 270 EG is no exception. The machine is advanced, yet simple to use and many different options in configuration enables a more controlled and ergonomic edge grinding than ever before.
Some of the great features with HTC 270 EG are:
- Height of grinding head, only 100 mm!
- Access below shelves etc. when grinding
- Frequency control and “overload” light allows full control of grinding
- Ergonomically designed with many handle positions
- Easy to set grinding head towards both left and right grinding
- Grinding head adjustable in three angles
- Optimized center of gravity for best stability
- Floating cover that follows the floor at all times
- The EZchange system gives access to HTC’s complete tooling range
- Adjustable counter pressure wheels
- Detachable chassis for easy transportation
Adjustable grinding head
The ability to adjust the grinding head in both X- and Y-axis provide conditions for a perfect result when grinding. Furthermore, all settings are easily made without any need for special tools.
HTC’s high quality means that HTC as the only company in the industry can offer a 2 year warranty on the complete machine range.
The HTC developed tool change system is quick, simple and safe. One tooling system for all HTC’s grinding machines.
Good working environment
HTC’s machines are perfectly balanced during grinding with vibration levels much lower than the threshold values. Sound levels are very low and grinding is more or less dust free.
Height of grinding head
The height of the grinding head, which measures 100 mm with the EZchange tools fitted, is a unique feature that will be appreciated in many environments. In addition, the machine has an insertion depth of 260mm in lateral position to reach below shelves, radiators etc.
|Length||1030 mm||40.6 inch||40.6 inch|
|Width||490 mm||19.3 inch||19.3 inch|
|Height||830 mm||32.7 inch||32.7 inch|
|Weight||103 kg||227 lbs||227 lbs|
|Motor output||2,2 kW||3 HP||3 HP|
|Power consumption||10 Amp||20 Amps||30 Amps|
|Voltage||1 x 230 V||1 x 230 V||3 x 460 V|
|Frequency||50 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Grinding pressure||36 kg||79 lbs||79 lbs|
|Revolution speed||460 - 1220 r.p.m||460 - 1220 r.p.m||460 - 1220 r.p.m|
|Grinding discs||1 x 270 mm||1 x 10.6 inch||1 x 10.6 inch|
|Grinding head weight||55 kg||121 lbs||121 lbs|
|Grinding width||270 mm||10.6 inch||10.6 inch|