Pro Cart AT1 Dolly
The Pro-Cart AT1 provides a solution to the challenges associated with large and cumbersome countertop installation carts. The cart is constructed from aluminum tubing, so it is strong and lightweight at less than 50 pounds. Important for climbing stairs, the cart stays attached to the countertop when lifted and the 8” casters allow resting on stair treads. The non-marking, flat-free, closed-cell polyurethane tires dampen vibrations and enable travel across rough terrain such as gravel or lawns. The cart’s high ground-clearance allows “popping of wheelies” over larger curbs, and in many cases one person can operate the cart by themselves. Tops are secured by clamps located on each side of the cutout to reduce breakage in the middle. The wheelbase is wide enough to make the cart very stable, but still fits on truck ramps and enables maneuvering through very tight spaces.
New for the 2014 model
These carts have updated casters (with 8", non-marking, flat-free, closed-cell polyurethane tires), a heavy-duty bolt together design, an increased opening on the clamps (opens to 2.88 in.), and an improved Folding Kit accessory.
The Folding Kit (part # PCAT1-FK-14) enables the cart to be folded for easy storage (reduces cart width to less than 10 inches wide). The Multi-top Accessory uprights (part # PCAT1-MTA) can be quickly clamped into the Pro-Cart AT1 to enable transport of multiple smaller tops at the same time, and the Tool Tray Accessory (part # PCAT-TT) enables transportation of heavy tool bags/cases to the install location without interfering with the cart’s ability to carry countertops.
- All-terrain aluminum install cart that weighs less than 50 pounds, with 750 pound weight capacity!
- Clamps to countertop, so you can pick it up over curbs, etc.
- Fully supports fragile countertops with cutouts
- Cart designed to allow “resting” on stair treads (important for climbing stairs)
- Folds down to less than 10” wide for easy storage (with optional Folding Kit)
- 8” non-marking, flat-free, closed-cell polyurethane tires (no hassle with pneumatic tire maintenance)
-These tires are the highest quality flat-free, maintenance free, non-marking tires, made in America by Amerityre™
- No costly freight charges (ships UPS)
- Folding Kit, Multi-top Accessory, and Tool Tray Accessory available (sold separately)
2517-0016 Omni Pro-Cart AT1 All-Terrain Countertop Installation Cart: $650
2517-0017 Multi-Top Accessory Pair for Omni Pro-Cart AT1 Cart: $185
2517-0018 Pro-Cart AT1 Folding Kit for Omni Pro-Cart AT1 Cart: $100