Walk Beind Saw for Cutting Concrete by Mk Diamond
All MK-1600 Series walk-behind concrete saws feature a one-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel that will not flex during operation. Powder-coated chassis resists peeling and corrosion. The blade guard mounts on both the left and right side of saw and cuts within 2" of wall or curb.
MK-1600 Premium saws have all the same features as the MK-1600 Standard Series, but with the additions of a built-in depth gauge for precise control, a combination tach/hour meter for monitoring engine RPMs and hours for scheduled maintenance, and a heavy-duty lifting bail for easy transport of saw.
MK-1600 Series Features:
- One-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel will not flex during operation
- Powder-coated chassis resists peeling & corrosion
- Cast-aluminum hinged blade guard
- Stainless steel water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Blade guard mounts on both left- or right-hand side of saw and cuts within 2" of wall or curb
- 1" blade shaft supported by two heavy-duty, self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Depth control assembly engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion
- Durable 8" x 2-1/4" non-slip rubber wheels with maintenance-free hubs & roller bearings
- Positive-locking depth control mechanism
- Premium Series saws include built-in depth gauge, tach/hour meter, and lifting bail
- One-year limited warranty
|Power||CH440 Command Pro|