NXT Vapor Reduction Coating for Moisture Protection by HP Spartacote
DRYTEK™ Moisture Vapor Barrier is a single-coat, 100% solids, liquid applied, 2-part epoxy coating specifically designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate from new or existing concrete slabs prior to installing DRYTEK self-leveling underlayment and decorative toppings.
DRYTEK Moisture Vapor Barrier 100% Solids Epoxy Coating for Concrete Surfaces
DRYTEK™ Moisture Vapor Barrier 100% solids epoxy features:
- A component of the DRYTEK™ system warranty
- Ensures protection of moisture/pH sensitive floor coverings
- Can be applied over new concrete in as little as 5 days
- Can be pigmented 8 different colors when used as a base coat for SPARTACOTE concrete coatings
- Fast cure – ability to apply finish floor goods or DRYTEK™ self-leveling underlayments in as soon as 12 hours
- VOC (mixed) < 10 g/L
- UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Low odor
- Easy to use
- Compatible with DRYTEK™ underlayments as well as non-water based adhesives for hardwood, vinyl, carpet and tile
DRYTEK Moisture Vapor Barrier can be pigmented for use in conjunction with SPARTACOTE® coating systems. DRYTEK Moisture Vapor Barrier Pigment Base is to be mixed with SPARTACOTE Epoxy Pigment available in 8 different colors: Black, White, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Dark Grey, Light Beige, Sand Beige, Dark Beige and Tile Red.