Omni Cubed Pro-Cart AT2
- Calculated at Checkout
Super Dury All-Terrain Cart - Pro-Cart AT2
The Pro-Cart AT2 is designed to overcome the challenges of moving stone over curbs, stairs, and other rough terrain such as gravel or lawns. The cart easily and safely transports very large and cumbersome stone, reducing the physical burden on workers. Equipped with all the same features as the Pro-Cart AT1 model, with several convenient and helpful additions. The AT2 has collapsible clamp uprights for easy removal and tilting of stone. This model has 10" tires and an innovative adjustable wheelbase which can be tailored to match variable stair treads. The included Folding Kit enables the caster rails to be rotated beneath the support beam for easy storage. The AT2 can accommodate a half-ton load, yet weighs less than 65 pounds.
Use with the Aqua-Jaw™ Carry Vise™ and a Sink Hole Saver™ for the ultimate installation kit!
- Easily and safely transports heavy stone
- Reduces strain and risk of injury
- Clamps to stone for traversing any terrain
- Adjustable wheelbase to match stair tread depth
- Designed to easily clear and rest on stair treads
- 1,000 lb capacity, weighs less than 65 lb
- 10" non-marking, flat-free, shock absorbing tires
- Included Folding Kit collapses cart to under 13" wide
- Tool Tray Accessory available (sold separately)
- The Multi-Top Accessory (part # PCAT1-MTA) uprights can be quickly clamped into any Pro-Cart to enable transport of multiple smaller tops at the same time.
- The Tool Tray Accessory (part # PCAT-TT) enables transportation of heavy tool bags/cases to the install location without interfering with the cart’s ability to carry countertops.
|Product Name||Pro-Cart AT2|
|Includes||One cart with two holding clamps, one folding kit|
|Product Dimensions||60" x 22” x 24"|
|Product Weight||64.0 lb|
|Package Dimensions (Box 1 of 2)||61" x 13" x 13"|
|Package Dimensions (Box 2 of 2)||20" x 12" x 12"|
|Shipping Weight (Box 1 of 2)||36.0 lb|
|Shipping Weight (Box 2 of 2)||37.5 lb|
|Rated Capacity||1,000 lb|
|Clamping Range||Max Opening: 73 mm (2.88 in.)|
|Materials||Square tube aluminum framework; machined billet aluminum tightening handles; stainless steel clamp shafts; PVC clamping pads; hard rubber padding strips on support rail; stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware; 10" closed-cell polyurethane tires (flat-free and non-marking)|
|Other Specs||17.5" from support rail surface to the ground; 47" between clamp uprights; 60" length of support rail; 19.5" width at outside of tires; 20" total width at height of caster support rails|