These Vacuum Lifters are special made to order items and typically are 8 weeks lead time
Employing state-of-the-art technology,
Intelli-Grip™ automatically monitors
vacuum and power systems to:
- Maximize productivity
- Help reduce human error
- Simplify maintenance and repairs
- Protect employees and property from harm
- Automatic self-testing ensures lifter is ready for use, every lift.
- Color display provides critically relevant information at a glance.
- Anticipates threats and alerts operator beforehand with clearly visible and audible warnings.
- Continuously monitors battery and prevents lifter from attaching to loads if energy is hazardously low.
- Multiple alarm levels plainly identify the severity of hazards.
Maximum Load Capacity:
- 600 lbs [270 kg] for load thickness up to 12" [30 cm]
- 1100 lbs [500 kg] for flat lift with 8-pad options (see below)
- Manual rotation, 180° edgewise, with automatic latching every 30°
- Assisted manual tilt, 90° between upright and flat, with automatic latching in upright position
Standard Operating Power
- 12 volts DC, 5 amps
Weight of Lifter
- 250 lbs [114 kg]
- 9-3/4" [250 mm] (does not include load)
Number / Size of Vacuum Pads
- 4 / 10" [25 cm] diameter, lipped pads with heat-resistant closed cell foam rings
Standard Pad Spread
- Maximum: 45" x 78" [114 cm x 198 cm]
- Minimum: 25" x 78" [64 cm x 198 cm]
- Intelli-Grip™ technology
- Dual vacuum system
- Adjustable-position lift spool
- Low vacuum strobe light
- Low vacuum/power loss warning buzzer with back-up battery
- Green lift light
- High-capacity battery and charger
- Battery energy gauge
- Vacuum gauges
- Vacuum line filters
- Vacuum reserve tanks
- Spring-mounted vacuum pads
- Pad frame T-arm assemblies
- Movable pad mounts
- Blow-off for quick release
- Two-action, push-button release
Dual Vacuum System
- Features two completely independent vacuum circuits.
- Provides vacuum system redundancy.
- Limits possibility of a catastrophic failure.
- Reduces chance of harm to personnel or equipment.
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov