Aardwolf Transport Frame Mod TF2000
The Transport Frame TF2000 from Aardwolf is for transporting vanity tops & other work pieces. With a durable structure, together with locking bars and straps, this frame can hold the vanity tops and other work pieces securely
The Transport Frame TF2000 is quick to assemble and disassemble, with assembly time by one man taking approximately 5 minutes. Loaded frame can be moved around a factory or work site manually by one man. The fully loaded frame can be loaded on and offloaded from trucks by forklift.
- Sturdy structure, designed to eliminate any risk of the slab tipping over
- Slabs are placed on special rubber profiles and secured with 6 locking bars together with ratchet straps to retain materials.
- The frame features 2 hooking points to be picked up by an overhead crane
- Reinforced with two oblique bars for the firm and secure construction
- Built-in forklift receivers on all sides for lifting by forklift
- The base and uprights come with replaceable white rubber to prevent marking and scratches.
- Counter-lever handle with wheels, allow the frame to be moved manually even when loaded.
- Counter-lever handle is used to jack uploaded frame and lower support legs when wheels are not required.
- Powder-coated finish, which ensures an aesthetic feature as well as the durability of the product
Option: The frames can be hot galvanized finished upon request.
Note:Support legs should always be lowered when a loaded frame is being transported on a truck.
|Number of wheels||4||-|
|Straps of each side||3||-|
|Width of slab storage base area on each side||268||10.6''|
|Working load limit||2500||5511|
Aardwolf Transport Frames include: