DP-4016B-VS - 16" Variable Speed Bench Top Drill Press
Looking for a small, compact, bench top drill press that has the power to do any task you ask of it including tapping?
The DP-4016B-VS is a 16" swing variable speed drill press that might just be what you are looking for. Unlike pulley-driven drills, this 16" drill press lets you run tooling at the proper speed to fit your application and extend tooling life.
- 3/4 hp motor requires 110-volt power and will work at virtually any shop or site.
- Inverter-driven head drills a maximum capacity of 3/4” steel.
- You can fine-tune the speed in the range from 0 to 2100 rpm to suit your application.
- Auto-reversing tap has a tapping capacity of 1/2” steel.
- 2-3/4" wide steel column eliminates flexing even when drilling at full capacity.
- Rigid cast iron base and table add strength to the drill’s structure.
- The table even tilts left or right to 45 degrees.
- Includes a safety shield around the drill head to protect you.
- Baileigh backs this bench-top drill press machine with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our experienced team.
|Maximum Load Capacity||132 lbs|
|Drilling Capacity||3/4" Mild Steel|
|Distance from Spindle to Table||13.18"|
|Distance from Spindle to Base||22.83"|
|Diameter of Column||2-3/4"|
|Spindle Speed Range||0 – 2100 rpm|
|Table Size||11.14” x 9.76”|
|Base Size||10.63” x 10.03”|
|T-Slot Width||2 @ .531"|
|Overall Size||29.13" x 17.52" x 41.33"|
|Table Angle Adj||L or R 45 Degrees|
|Chuck Capacity||.03" - .625" (B16)|
|Shipping Weight||275 lbs|
|Rotating Head||Yes (360 degrees)|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||48" x 30" x 21"|
* specifications subject to change without notice.