Kitchen & Bathroom Silicone 300 ml (10.1 FL Oz) White - Case of 12
Kitchen & Bath Silicone White is polymer-based silicone that provides strong bond and initial tack. It can glue construction materials without the need of clamps and tapes.
Features & Benefits
- Creates a fast initial bond between substrates.
- Contains no hazardous chemical matters such as isocyanate, solvent, acids and halogens.
- Can dry fast.
- Can be applied to many porous and non-porous substrates.
- Ensures a permanent elasticity and waterproofness.
- Doesn’t shrink and discolor.
- Has a very low VOC content and excellent UV resistance.
- Stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard.
- PU, PVC, plastics, polyester, enamel, ceramic.
- Copper, lead, zinc, aluminum, metals, R.V.S.
- HPL, wood, and cement fiber panels.
- Wall cladding components and ceiling elements.
- Mineral wool, plastic foams.
- Thermal isolation panels.
- Complete construction elements.
Volume: 300 ml
Weight: 10.1 FL Oz
It should not be applied on frost and wet surfaces.
It must not be used in totally confined spaces where sealant cannot cure due to lack of atmospheric moisture.
Releases acetic acid during curing. Therefore, it must not be used on mirrors and sensitive metals such as copper, brass and lead.
It's not paintable.
It should not be used for aquariums.
Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
must be avoided because of discoloring.
It should not be used on porous surfaces
such as stone, concrete, marble or granite
Ensure good ventilation of the work station. Wear personal protective equipment. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Always wash hands after handling the product. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Check MSDS guidelines for disposal and further information concerning safety.
The shelf life is 18 months if stored in unopened-original package in a dry place.
10,1 oz (White, Transparent). 12pcs in a box.
Physical & Chemical Properties
Chemical Structure: Silicone Polymer
Curing System: Acetoxy
Density: 1.02 ± 0.03 g/ml
Hardness Shore A: 24-30 (ISO 868)
Tensile Strength: 56 PSI (ISO 8339)
Skin Time: 7-13 min. (73°F and 50% R.H) Curing Rate: Min. 0,1 inch/day (73°F and 50% R.H)
Elongation at Break: ≥ 250% (ASTM D412) Elastic Recovery: Approx. 100%
Sagging: 0 inch (ISO 7390)
Change in Volume: <5% (ISO 10563) Service Temperature: -40°F to +356°F Application Temperature: +41°F to +104°F