Maintains unpolished natural stone, quarry tile and terracotta.
- Gives the surface a durable, low sheen, natural finish.
- Ideal finishing coat over a water-based or solvent-based sealer.
- Prevents dust from settling and staining natural stone and terracotta.
- For a satin finish, simply polish the treated surface.
Features & Specifications
- EASY TO REMOVE.
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED – CAN BE DILUTED ACCORDING TO USE.
- ESSENTIALLY SELF-LEVELING DUE TO ITS CONSISTENCY.
UNPOLISHED NATURAL STONE, QUARRY TILE, TERRACOTTA
HOW TO USE IT
Do not use MATT on outdoor surfaces. Surface protection:
apply one coat of the product with a clean cloth or lambswool applicator.
Wait until the surface is completely dry (about 1-2 hours), then apply a second coat perpendicular to the first.Do not walk on the floor for an hour after the second application.Surfaces treated with MATT can be buffed with a wool cloth or floor polishing machine for a shinier finish.Surface maintenance:Dilute 1:10, then wipe the floor with a long handled brush or cloth.