MK Diamond 18" Walk Behind Concrete Saw (MK-1318)
MK-1318 18" Walk Behind Concrete Saw w/Honda GX390 for cutting concrete, asphalt, and other construction material.
Minimum 3-4 Lead Time on all MK Saws.
The MK-1318 walk-behind concrete saw features a one-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel that will not flex during operation. Powder-coated chassis resists peeling and corrosion. The blade guard mounts on both the left and right side of saw and cuts within 2" of wall or curb.
- One-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel will not flex during operation
- Powder-coated chassis resists peeling & corrosion
- Steel blade guard with hinged nose for easy blade inspection
- Water distribution system uses "ride on the blade" water tubes that supply water to both sides of blade
- 18" blade guard mounts on both left- or right-hand side of saw and cuts within 2" of wall or curb
- 1" blade shaft supported by two heavy-duty, self-aligning flange bearings
- Depth control assembly engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion
- Sealed, maintenance free, ball-bearing wheels
- Durable 8" x 2-1/4" non-slip rubber wheels with maintenance-free hubs & roller bearings
- Positive-locking depth control mechanism
- Collapsible handle for easy transport
- Includes built-in depth gauge, lifting bail and water tank
- One-year limited warranty
|Accessories Included with MK-1318|
|Built-in Depth Gauge|
Blade not included with saw.
* Engine power ratings are calculated by the individual engine manufacturer and the rating method may vary among engine manufacturers. MK Diamond Products makes no claim, representation or warranty as to the power rating of the engine on this equipment and disclaims any responsibility or liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to the accuracy or the engine power rating. Users are advised to consult the engine manufacturer's owners manual and website for specific information regarding the engine power rating.