Multiquip TP24X Wet Saw for Precision Cutting of Ceramic, Tile, Stone, and Masonry Materials
Robust design for the professional who handles large cuts on ceramic, stone or masonry materials. A sturdy precision steel frame and easy removable molded thermal water tray provide durability and longevity. An innovative water-cooled bearing assembly works in conjunction with the water pump to keep key bearing components running cooler.
- Rugged steel frame design with handles for easy transport/storage.
- Electric 115V/15A 60 Hz 1Ø induction motor.
- UL/CSA approved with thermal overload and fan cover protection.
- Sturdy ABS Water Tray.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum table with heavy-duty injection molded rubber padding.
- Industrial ball bearing rollers ensure smooth, precise cart movement.
- Maintenance-free submersible water pump provides high volume water flow.
- Heavy-cast aluminum blade guard evenly distributes water to the blade
- Back splash tray included.
- Premium 10-inch (254 mm) tile blade included.
- Optional Saw Stand (TSSX) available.
- 10 in. Blade Guard, 24 in. Straight, 18 in. Diagonal cut
|Power Source||1 1/2 HP 115V/15A 60HZ|
|Blade Capacity||10 in|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|
|Cutting Depth||2 7/8 in|
|Straight Cut||24 in|
|Diagonal Cut||18 x 18 (Tile Size) in|
|Water Pump||115V 100GPH|
|Overall Length||38 in||965 mm|
|Overall Width||23 in||584 mm|
|Overall Height||21 in||533 mm|
|Operating Weight||103 lb||47 kg|
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.