Weha Shorty A Frame Transport Cart 78" X 32" X 33"
Weha Shorty Double Sided Granite Transport A Frame Transport Cart 78" x 42" x 32" for Granite, Marble, Quartz, Engineered Stone, Dekton, Counter Top Materials
Wheels Sold Separately
Don 't let the size fool you. The Weha granite transport A Frame Rack is stout at 42"x32"x78", specifically designed to transport granite and stone counter tops.
With only a total height of 42" and a stone load height of 34", it is perfect for any standard width to transport granite and stone counter tops to the job site
The best part about this mobile granite transport A frame Cart is that it is only 32" wide.
This leaves plenty of room in the back of a truck to add all the other installation tools!
The Weha Shorty is a Double Sided Kitchen Transport Cart that comes with forklift receivers to easily load into the back of a pick up truck.
The base and uprights come with replaceable rubber to prevent scratches.
The Weha Shorty Granite A frame Transport Cart comes with 8 (4 per side) upright and tie down straps for secure transport.
Made of Galvanized Steel for years of use.
- Load Capacity: 4410lbs (2205 lbs per side)
- Total Length: 78"
- Total Width: 32"
- Upright and straps: 8
- Load Height: 34"
- Load Width Per Side: 11"
- Weight: 220 lbs.
1. Most economical: Galvanized steel is often the least expensive initial choice. As other labour intensive coatings have risen in rates, galvanizing has maintained a consistent price-point. Moreover, it lasts longer and requires less maintenance, making it the most cost effective, long-term option.
2. Maintenance-free: Galvanizing provides maintenance-free corrosion protection, unlike other protective coatings. This mitigates long-term costs, hassles and disruptions to production.
3. Longest lifespan: Galvanized coatings on typical structural members have a life expectancy in excess of 100 years.
4. Most durable: A galvanized coating has a unique metallurgical structure, providing outstanding resistance to damage during transport, erection and service.
5. Most reliable performance: Galvanizing is carried out to ASTM A123 and standard, minimum coating thicknesses are applied. Coating life and performance are reliable and predictable as it's performance is based on the known corrosion rate of zinc. Galvanized steel provides a thick, complete and easily inspected coating.
6. Most protection: Galvanizing protects every part of a structure, including recesses, sharp corners and inaccessible areas. Galvanized coatings also provide cathodic or sacrificial protection to small areas of steel that are exposed due to damage. Unlike other coating options, small damaged areas are automatically protected and don't require touch-ups due to zinc's sacrificial nature.
7. Environmental Sustainability: Zinc, like steel, is a natural substance that is recyclable.
Wheels sold separately
- JHJohn H.Verified BuyerReviewingGroves Foldable A-FrameI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGroves A-Frame
Sturdy construction and timely delivery