QP2TH Trash Pump
Frequently bought together:
QP2TH Trash Pump for a one-man operation to use in various dewatering applications when you have debris in the water
This Honda-powered trash pump boasts a host of standard features for superior performance across the board. One-man operation to use in various dewatering applications when you have debris in the water.
- Lightest trash pump in the Multiquip fleet.
- Dual 2-inch discharge ports.
- MAX Solid discharge size: 1-inch diameter.
- Pumps up to 211 gallons (800 liters) per minute.
- Improved mechanical (silicone/silicone) seal.
- Reliable 4.8HP Honda GX160 engine.
- Low engine oil shutdown.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Easy clean-out cover.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
|Suction x Discharge||2 x 2 in |
51 x 51 mm
|Max. Water Capacity||211 gpm||800 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||98 ft||30 m|
|Max. Pressure||42.4 psi||292 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||1 in||25 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.03 Gal||3.6 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||UWKA|
|Overall Length||26.9 in||683 mm|
|Overall Width||18.3 in||465 mm|
|Overall Height||20.3 in||516 mm|
|Operating Weight||97 lb||44 kg|
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.