Rye Corp Tilt A Slab Table
Rye-Corp Tilt-A-Slab Cut Table allowing for one man operation of laying heavy stone slabs down
Rye-Corp Tilt-A-Slab Table allows for one man operationto lay a heavy stone slab down for effective stone fabrication or when cutting the slab with a rail saw.
It is a professional full slab Tilt Table that takes the stress out of slab handlingand provides a good table surface for production cutting. It is made to last, engineered from industrial quality steel =and constructed to be safe. This table is made for craftsmen serious about stone fabrication.
- Table platform is 10' x 6'
- Safe and easy one-man tilt operation
- Equipped with safety locking pins for both table legs when fully extended in a vertical position
- Tilt table lifting strap for one hand operation
- Slab length adjustment position pegs allow for different height of stone
- No mechanical parts to break
- Top surface is designed for easy replacement of 2x4s when needed
- Made in the USA
- Overall Dimentions: 120" L x 48" W (72.75" Extended) x 40" H
- Overall Weight: 400 lbs
- Working Load Limit: 1800 lbs