The MK-2007 Gas Series of masonry saws have been designed for high-production cutting. The pull-down handle on the cutting head prevents operator fatigue and increases visibility during all cutting operations. Jig-welded, reinforced steel construction, combined with sturdy die cast aluminum uprights, provide positive alignment. Specially located forklift brackets under the frame provide lifting control points for ease of transportation. One-year limited warranty.
MK-2007 Series Features:
- 14" blade capability and 5" depth of cut
- Convenient ON/OFF switch for operator safety
- Cast-aluminum structural components & jig-welded steel frame assembly
- Stay-level blade guard provides maximum depth of cut at any head height
- Drop down blade shaft is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy-duty bearings
- Open-back design allows for material up to 16" long to be cut
- Recoil spring return cutting head for easy plunge cutting
- Cast aluminum blade guard with stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Fork lift brackets for ease of transportation
- Includes rip guide, Centrifugal Water Pump and 14" diamond blade
- One-year limited warranty
|L x W x H
||42" x 24" x 39"