Stonetech Stone Polishing Powder
STONETECH® Polishing Powder produces a natural polished finish.
Features & Benefits
- Creates smooth, satin finish
- Eliminates etch marks and light wear patterns
- Designed for professional use
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, limestone, travertine & terrazzo.
- Product #: D12XXXXXX
- Packaging Sizes: 1.55 lbs Container, 10 lbs Container
- Part of System: StoneTech®
Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
1. If surface is heavily soiled, pre-clean with KlenzAll™ if needed.
2. Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
3. If using Polishing Powder following the use of Honing Powder products, insure that the surface is well rinsed and a new pad is used.
4. Apply approximately 1/2 cup Polishing Powder plus 1 cup clean water to stone surface.
5. Refinish using a hand orbital sander or weighted floor machine at 130-140 lbs., 175 rpm, fitted with a natural hair pad.
6. Keep compound wet while refinishing with plenty of water. Add Polishing Powder as needed.
7. Refinish area until the desired level of polish has been achieved.
8. For a highly polished finish follow with Shining Powder.
9. Rinse well and use a wet vacuum or hot water extraction unit to remove all remaining compound.
**Please note that Air shipping will not be available with this item.