Tenax Polyester Glue - Buff
- Hazardous chemicals must be shipped via UPS Ground. All other shipping options will be removed from check out if added to cart. If you need expedited services for non-hazardous products, please make a separate transaction.
Tenax Buff Polyester
Tenax Buff Flowing is a high quality polyester mastic used to horizontally repair, rebuild, glue and fill marble and quartz surfaces. Tenax Flowing will cure shiny and is very polishable. Not suitable for temperatures below 32°F. Recommended for interior use. Other colors available upon special request.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Make sure the surface to be treated is dry, clean and free of dust. If coloring, add the coloring paste to the resin before mixing it with the catalyst. An excess of coloring paste may affect the final product so use caution. Mixing ratio resin to catalyst is 100:2 - 3 (see chart below). Stir vigorously and apply. Do not place unused product back in the can. Make sure can is sealed tightly after use.
25°C = 77°F
Keep away from heat, humidity and sun. Product will last at least 6 months if kept between 65°F - 77°F.
Please read the safety data sheet before using.
- Gel time in bulk at 77º: 3-4 min.
- Tacky free time at 77º: 15-25 min.
- Working time at 77º: 60-80 min.
- Temp range for use after hardening 32º to 230º
- Ratio of glue to hardener: 100/2-3% in weight
For larger size please call 561-833-8992