XL Bridge Saw Blade for Cutting Granite and Quartzite
The XL Bridge Saw Blade uses array pattern of diamonds to cut granite, quartzite, and other hard stone. Cutting granite and quartzite can be very challenging, that is why the XL Diamond Blade was designed for fast cutting, a long life span, and chip free cutting. Dia Plus offers quality diamond tools for the stone fabrication industry and the XL Bridge Saw blade is no different, made with high quality diamonds, the proper bond, and an array pattern of diamonds.
14" WAS: $247.14 NOW: $214.90
16" WAS: $316.14 NOW: $274.90
18" WAS: $391.00 NOW: $340.00
22 MILLIMETER SEGMENT HEIGHT, SILENT CORE, LASER WELDED
"We still love the blade. It has increased our production time by about 40%." Jeremiah Rivers, Rivers Edge Countertops
- XL Arrayed Pattern Diamond Blade.
- Diamonds specifically pattern-arrayed in each segment
- No more random diamond placement in blade segments
- 30% longer blade-life than traditional blades
- Uniform diamond exposure to the stone surface over entire segment life
- No uneven segment deterioration or premature diamond loss
- Smoother cut with virtually no chipping
- Silent segment height of 22mm
- How these blades are different?
- In traditional diamond blades, the diamonds are randomly placed within each segment's bonding agent. As a result, the diamonds are exposed to the stone in an unbalanced, random way. This results in uneven segment deterioration, premature diamond loss, and blades that wear out relatively rapidly.
With the XL arrayed Diamond Blades, the diamonds are arrayed in a specific pattern in each segment. This groundbreaking technology allows for uniform diamond exposure to the stone surface. The perfectly balanced cutting action provides a fast, smooth cut; and because the patterned diamonds are exposed to the stone at the same consistent rate as all the other diamonds in each segment, the blade life is greatly extended - 30% longer blade-life than traditional blades. There is no uneven segment deterioration or premature diamond loss.
For a long-lasting, smooth, fast-cutting diamond blade the XL Pattern Diamond Blade has no equal!
Specifications for the XL Bridge Saw Blade
|Item#||Size||Arbor||Segment Height||Max RPM|