Aardwolf Mono Mechanical Vacuum Lifter 1000
Easy to maintain vacuum lifter for engineered stone, metal, plastic, and more
No power source required. Ideal for the horizontal handling of non-porous sheet and plate materials such as diamond sawn, polished granite, engineered stone, all types of metals, plastics and fibreglass. It has a telescopic front handle bar and adjustable vacuum pads.
- Self-powered and self-cycling
- Simple to operate
- Easy to maintain
- Able to handle a variety of sheet sizes
- Extremely safe. The load cannot be released until it is set down on the surface
- Capable of 100% duty cycle, 24 hour/day operation
- Audio alarm system powered by a non-rechargeable 9V battery
- Vacuum gauge for a visual warning of low vacuum
- Telescopic front handle
|Number of pads||1||-|
|Pad diameter||Seal to seal: 530||20.9|
|Working load limit||1000||2205|
Note: For materials with a rough surface texture, such as exfoliated granite, concrete and textured metals, refer to our electric or air powered vacuum lifters with foam rubber pads.