Silencer III for Dekton - Premium Bridge Saw Blade for Dekton/Sintered Slabs
The Alpha® Silencer III for Dekton® is a technologically advanced blade that produces excellent cuts while achieving superior cost-performance with reduced noise levels. The uniquely designed core is made of two hardened steel sheets with a thin copper sheet laminated between them. This special construction dissipates the usually high noise levels common to this application. Special diamond grits and a newly developed bonding system along with a narrow segment slot and fish hook laser-cut expansion slot design, minimizes the chipping on the sharp edges even on miter cuts of Dekton®. The Alpha® Silencer III for Dekton® is available in 10", 12", 14", 16" and 18" with a 60mm arbor and 50mm adapter that are the common sizes of bridge saws. Other adapters are available to reduce the arbor size. With a 10mm segment, that was specially formulated for ultra-compact surfaces, the Alpha® Silencer III for Dekton® will provide excellent cost-performance and reduce noise levels while maintaining the highest quality cut.
- High-Quality Dekton® Blade for Bridge or Table Saws
- Fast, Chip-Free Cutting
- Superior Cost-Performance with Reduced Noise Levels
- Can Be Used On Crystallized Glass and Other Vitreous Materials
- 10mm Segment Height
- Uniquely Designed Core Is Made of Two Hardened Steel Sheets with A Thin Copper Sheet Laminated Between Them
- Available in 10", 12", 14", 16" and 18"
- Equipped with A 60mm Arbor and Comes with A 50mm Adapter
- Free Re-Tipping Service for Life of The Blade
|Part No.||Size||Thickness||Maximum RPM||Arbor(s)||Recommended For||For Use On|
|SLW1210D||12"||2.2mm||6,200||60mm, 50mm||Dekton®||Bridge Saw|
|SLW1410D||14"||2.8mm||4,365||60mm, 50mm||Dekton®||Bridge Saw|
|SLW1610D||16"||3.3mm||3,820||60mm, 50mm||Dekton®||Bridge Saw|
|SLW1810D||18"||4.4mm||3,395||60mm, 50mm||Dekton®||Bridge Saw|
- AQAlbert Q.Verified BuyerReviewingTornado Turbo Blade for Hard MaterialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoStone mason
It is a good blade for cutting granite.